- 4 -6 large flour tortillas
- 3⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 1⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄4 head iceberg lettuce, very thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 lb monterey jack pepper cheese or 1⁄2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pitted black olives, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 lb smoked turkey or 1⁄2 lb buffalo-style turkey, thinly sliced
- handful cherry tomatoes, quartered
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 250°F Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and warm them in the oven for about 10 minutes to soften. This will make them easier to roll. Alternately, heat each tortilla in the microwave for 10 seconds.
- Make the sauce by combining the ranch dressing and barbecue sauce in a small bowl and stir until blended.
- Working with one wrapper at a time, layer each ingredient on half of the tortilla. Start with a bit of sauce (there'll be plenty left to serve on the side as well), then add the lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, avocado, olives, and peppers, using as much of each as you like. End with a piece of the turkey. Fold in each side of the tortilla and begin rolling the wrap from the end with the filling. Tuck in the filling as you roll.
- Slice each sandwich in the center, on the bias, with a sharp serrated knife and serve (with the extra sauce in a bowl). Makes 4 to 6 wraps.