Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, pressed
- 1 small jalapeno chile, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 slices hickory smoked bacon
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 8 slices smoked turkey (about 4 ounces)
- 4 slices tomatoes
- 1⁄2 avocado, pitted,peeled,sliced
- romaine lettuce leaf
- Mix first 5 ingredients in small bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cook bacon in heavy large skillet over medium heat until crisp.
- Transfer to paper towels and drain.
- Toast bread.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over bread slices.
- Cover 2 bread slices with turkey, then tomato, avocado and bacon.
- Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Top with lettuce and remaining bread slices.
- Cut diagonally into quarters.
- Skewer each with frilly toothpick if desired and serve.