Recipe by bratty
I LOVE wraps. I found this one on the internet, just a while ago. It's very good, especially if you like spicy, if you don't you can just omit the hot sauce. It's better than a plain on sandwich any time.
Top Review by luvcook'n
I had 3 bbq chicken thighs left over and used those. Loved the corn/bean mixture. I also didn't use the green pepper...I am unable to eat them so subbed green onions. We thoroughly enjoyed these wraps. Thank you for sharing.
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained,rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro leaves
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot red pepper sauce
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 4 10 inch low-fat flour tortillas
- low-fat cheese (optional)
- 1 cup corn
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine beans, corn, bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro, and hot pepper sauce.
- Set aside.
- Coat chicken with chili powder.
- Cook on oiled grill over medium fire 6 minutes per side, or until no longer pink.
- Cut into thin slices.
- Wrap tortillas in plastic wrap.
- Microwave on high 1 minute.
- For each sandwich, place cheese, down the center of one tortilla.
- Top with chicken breast slices, and then bean mixture.
- Roll up tightly;secure with wooden pick in two places, cut in half.