Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A delicious, if not a little messy, tortilla.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 count) package 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat vegetable oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken; cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Remove from skillet; cool.
- Combine dressing, mayo and seasoning mix in large bowl.
- Add chicken, celery, pepper and onion, toss well to coat.
- Scoop onto tortillas.
- Top with cheese and fold.
- Depending on how much you fill the tortillas, you can get 5-10 tortillas from this recipe.
I think next time I will only use half a package of fajita mix. I found the full pack was a tad bit over powering. However, I really enjoyed eating this on a hot day. Not to heavy. For a little extra spice I added 5 drops of my favorite hot sauce.
I used Old El Paso brand Fajita Seasoning (low sodium one). This is a good wrap. I added avocado to mine just before wrapping it up though.