Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from PBS.
- 177.44 ml sour cream or 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58-44.37 ml chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 29.58 ml fresh lime juice
- coarse salt and pepper
- 4 Sandwich wraps (10 inches tortillas each)
- 709.77 ml Baby Spinach
- 709.77 ml shredded cooked chicken or 709.77 ml turkey
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (to taste)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, jalapenos and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread wraps with sour-cream sauce, leaving a 2-inch border. In center of wraps, dividing ingredients evenly, layer spinach, chicken, beans, tomato, onion, and avocado. Fold two sides of wrap over filling, then roll tightly, ending seam sides down.