Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from PBS.
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream or 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- coarse salt and pepper
- 4 Sandwich wraps (10 inches tortillas each)
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken or 3 cups turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced (to taste)
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, jalapenos and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread wraps with sour-cream sauce, leaving a 2-inch border. In center of wraps, dividing ingredients evenly, layer spinach, chicken, beans, tomato, onion, and avocado. Fold two sides of wrap over filling, then roll tightly, ending seam sides down.