Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great for lunches!
- 3⁄4 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- coarse salt and pepper
- 4 tortillas (10 inches)
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken or 3 cups turkey
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced
- In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, jalapeños, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread wraps with sour-cream sauce, leaving a 2-inch border.
- In center of wraps, dividing ingredients evenly, layer spinach, chicken, beans, tomato, onion, and avocado.
- Fold two sides of wrap over filling, then roll tightly, ending seam sides down.
Very good - quick and healthy! This is a flexible recipe that you could do a lot with. I might try adding some cheese or salsa next time. I loved that it can be made with things I usually keep around the house. Will be making this again!