Light up the grill and prep. Dinner's on in 30 or less!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, washed, drained and torn
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated (optional)
- 1For the Salad Dressing: In a small bowl combine salsa, sour cream and cilantro; cover and refrigerate.
- 2For the Tenderloins: Spray grill rack with vegetable cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct heat cooking.
- 3Sprinkle seasoning mix evenly over each side of tenderloins. Place chicken on grill rack and grill over hot coals 5 minutes and turn.
- 4Cook tenderloins 3 to 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- 5To serve, divide lettuce between four plates and arrange grape tomatoes over each. Slice tenderloins into thin strips and place over lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with dressing.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Chicken Tenderloin Salad
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 197.8
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.9 mg
- Sodium 909.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 29.0 g