Southwestern Chicken Tenderloin Salad
- For the Salad Dressing: In a small bowl combine salsa, sour cream and cilantro; cover and refrigerate.
- For the Tenderloins: Spray grill rack with vegetable cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct heat cooking.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix evenly over each side of tenderloins. Place chicken on grill rack and grill over hot coals 5 minutes and turn.
- Cook tenderloins 3 to 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- To serve, divide lettuce between four plates and arrange grape tomatoes over each. Slice tenderloins into thin strips and place over lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with dressing.