Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Light up the grill and prep. Dinner's on in 30 or less!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 lb chicken tenderloins
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, washed, drained and torn
- 12 grape tomatoes
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup plus 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- For the Salad Dressing: In a small bowl combine salsa, sour cream and cilantro; cover and refrigerate.
- For the Tenderloins: Spray grill rack with vegetable cooking spray. Prepare grill for direct heat cooking.
- Sprinkle seasoning mix evenly over each side of tenderloins. Place chicken on grill rack and grill over hot coals 5 minutes and turn.
- Cook tenderloins 3 to 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- To serve, divide lettuce between four plates and arrange grape tomatoes over each. Slice tenderloins into thin strips and place over lettuce. Sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with dressing.