Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
from tracy's weight loss journey
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 ounces diced cooked chicken breasts
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (16 ounce) can low-fat chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups chunky salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 3⁄4 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- Spray your crock pot with cooking spray. Thaw corn by running it under hot water in a colander. Dump pinto beans, chicken, and corn into pot. Add chicken broth, and salsa. Mix well. Stir in chili powder and parsley flakes. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or high for 3-4 hours.
- 3 points=1 cup servings.