Recipe by Lvs2Cook
This recipe can be used for a meal or for an appetizer. I don't like cilantro so I always sub an equal amount of chopped fresh parsley. Plan ahead as the filling needs to chill for 2 hours.
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope buttermilk ranch salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup chopped ripe olives
- 1⁄2 small onion, diced
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies, drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts (optional)
- 48 inches flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain roasted red peppers very well, pressing between paper towels to remove all excess moisture and chop.
- In a large bowl, stir together chopped roasted peppers, chicken, cream cheese, dressing mix, olives, onion, chilies, cilantro, and pepper.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Stir pine nuts, if desired, into chicken mixture and spoon evenly over tortillas, spread and roll up.
- Serve whole, cut in half, or sliced in smaller pieces for appetizers.