Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
WW Core or 2 Flex points per cup
- 4 cups nonfat chicken broth
- 1 (16 ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel tomatoes & chilies
- 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- 8 -10 ounces cooked shredded chicken breasts (2 skinless and boneless breasts or use deli chicken)
- fresh cilantro (optional)
- nonfat sour cream (optional)
- Stir all ingredients together in a large pot, cover and let simmer for at least an hour.
- Garnish with minced Cilantro and sour cream when serving.
- Serving =1 cup.