Southwestern Chicken Scaloppine
- Between pieces of plastic wrap or waxed paper, place chicken breast half with smooth side down; gently pound with flat side of mat mallet or rolling pin until about 1/4" thick. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Cut chicken into smaller pieces. In shallow dish mix flour, cummin, and salt.
- Coat chicken with flour mixture. Reserve 1 tsp fur mixture.
- In non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add chicken; cook 3-5mins on each side or until golden brown and no longer pink in center. Remove chicken from skillet; cover to keep warm.
- In small bowl, stir reserved 1 tsp flour mixture into broth. Gradually stir broth mixture and red pepper sauce into skillet. Heat to boiling; stir in lime juice & cilantro.
- Serve sauce over chicken.