Southwestern Chicken Sandwiches
- Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to ¼ inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle chicken with fajita seasoning; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Add oil to a large skillet; place over med-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook about 4 minutes on each side, until chicken is done.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on bottom halves of buns; top with chicken, tomato, onion, additional mayonnaise mixture, bell pepper, and top halves of buns.