Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 -2 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons grated lime rind
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- 1 tomatoes, sliced
- 4 slices purple onions
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- Place chicken between two sheets of plastic wrap; flatten to ¼ inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Sprinkle chicken with fajita seasoning; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and next 4 ingredients; set aside.
- Add oil to a large skillet; place over med-high heat until hot.
- Add chicken; cook about 4 minutes on each side, until chicken is done.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly on bottom halves of buns; top with chicken, tomato, onion, additional mayonnaise mixture, bell pepper, and top halves of buns.