1/5 Photos of Southwestern Chicken Salad
We like to have this for dinner during the summer - a tasty light meal that doesn't heat up the kitchen. You could serve tortilla chips on the side, if you want.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fajita seasoning mix or 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 4 1/2 cups lettuce, assorted, torn
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and slices
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 cup corn, thawed
- 1 cup black beans
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- cilantro salad dressing (purchased or use recipe 30146 "Cilantro Dressing for Salads" by Bergy)
- 1Rub chicken with olive oil and fajita seasoning. Grill over lot heat until done. Set aside and keep warm.
- 2While the chicken is grilling, prepare and combine the remaining salad ingredients, except the dressing.
- 3Slice chicken 1/4" thick, against the grain, and add to salad. Toss with dressing to taste.
- 4Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (378 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 331.4
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 56.6 mg
- Sodium 125.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 26.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fajita seasoning mix