Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Cooking Light 2005
- 6 (6 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 6 tablespoons about 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 6 tablespoons picante sauce
- 6 fresh cilantro stems
- 6 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Place each chicken breast half between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness using a meat mallet or rolling pin.
- Top each breast half with 1 tablespoon cheese, 1 tablespoon picante sauce, and 1 cilantro sprig. Roll up jelly-roll fashion, beginning at narrow end.
- Dredge chicken rolls in breadcrumbs. Place rolls, seam sides down, on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; lightly coat rolls with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until chicken is done.