- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup taco bell thick & chunky salsa
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) packagetaco bell taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups original Minute Rice, uncooked
- 1 cup black beans, drained (OR 1 box Zatarains Black Beans and Rice instead of rice and beans separate)
- 1 cup shredded kraft four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- sour cream, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring chicken, salsa, taco seasoning mix and water to a boil in large skillet; cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes.
- Return to boil.
- Stir in rice and beans.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover.
- Cook on low heat 5 minutes.
- Top with sour cream.
- Serve hot.
- The Zatarains gives it a little kick. If you don't like it too spicy use a mild salsa.