Inspired by a pizza I often have at the Brick Oven in Austin, Texas
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cook chicken (grilling is preferable) and cube.
- 3Chop onion and slice tomatoes.
- 4Roll pizza crust onto cookie sheet as directed on can.
- 5Combine pizza sauce with chipotle and adobo sauce.
- 6(Add more than one tablespoon if you like your food spicy).
- 7Spoon pizza sauce onto crust.
- 8Top with cheese, onion, chicken and tomatoes.
- 9Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is completely melted.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Chicken Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.7
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.5 mg
- Sodium 99.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo