Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
Quick and easy dish.
Make and share this Southwestern Chicken & Pepper Wraps recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 lb boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 2 inch strips
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained (optional)
- 1 cup uncooked MINUTE White Rice
- 8 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- In medium skillet over medium-high heat, heat half the oil.
- Add chicken and cook 10 minutes or until no longer pink and juices evaporate, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add remaining oil.
- Add peppers and onions and cook until tender-crisp, stirring often.
- Ad soup, water and beans.
- Heat to a boil.
- Stir in rice.
- Cover and remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minute.
- Spoon about 3/4 cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla.
- Fold tortilla around filling.