Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Taste of Home
- 118.29 ml lime curd
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml diced chipotle chiles in adobo, sauce
- 12 slice sourdough bread, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1360.77-1814.36 g cooked rotisserie-cooked chicken, torn into large pieces
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 170.09 g monterey jack pepper cheese or 170.09 g havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine curd, mayonnaise and chipotle chilies.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of each bread slice.
- Arrange chicken, red pepper, and cheese on six slices of bread. Top with remaining bread slices. Brush sandwiches lightly with oil.
- Grill until bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
This yummy sandwich hit the spot! The flavorful mayonnaise is almost too sweet with the lime curd, though. I might leave it out entirely the next time I make this. The sweet red peppers were a delicious touch I wouldn't have thought to add, but were so good! Thanks for posting!