1/1 Photo of Southwestern Chicken Panini With Lime Chipotle Mayonnaise
Shelby Jo's Note:
From Taste of Home
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup lime curd
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons diced chipotle chiles in adobo, sauce
- 12 slices sourdough bread, cut 1/2 inch thick
- 1 (3 -4 lb) cooked rotisserie-cooked chicken, torn into large pieces
- 1 sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 6 ounces monterey jack pepper cheese or 6 ounces havarti cheese, thinly sliced
- olive oil
- 1In a small bowl, combine curd, mayonnaise and chipotle chilies.
- 2Spread mayonnaise mixture on one side of each bread slice.
- 3Arrange chicken, red pepper, and cheese on six slices of bread. Top with remaining bread slices. Brush sandwiches lightly with oil.
- 4Grill until bread is golden brown and the cheese is melted.
- 5Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Chicken Panini With Lime Chipotle Mayonnaise
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 771.0
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 108.6 mg
- Sodium 1021.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 46.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chipotle chiles in adobo