Recipe by Meghan
If you want dinner on the table in about 20 minutes and no clean up, this low fat Southwestern-style chicken in foil is the answer. When you seal the food in the packs, be sure to leave some space for air to circulate inside. Be careful when unsealing the packs after cooking, as the escaping steam will be very hot.
- 4 sheets aluminum foil, wrap (12X18)
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup chunky salsa
- 1 cup black beans or 1 cup dark red kidney beans
- 1 cup frozen sweetcorn
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Rinse chicken breasts and pat dry. Place one chicken breast in the middle of each sheet of foil wrap or parchment paper. Spoon one fourth of the salsa, black beans and sweetcorn on each of the four chicken breasts.
- Seal each pack by bringing up sides and folding the top edge over twice. Seal the edges in the same way, leaving enough room for heat to circulate inside.
- Place packs on a cookie sheet and cook for 20 minutes. Unseal packs carefully.