Prep 10 mins
Cook 7 mins
You can add sour cream and extra diced tomatoes to this dish to add more flavor. Also for more kick you can add jalapeno peppers.
- 1 lb Velveeta cheese, cut up
- 10 ounces diced tomatoes and green chilies, drained (Rotel preferred)
- 1 lb grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Mix all ingredients in large microwaveable bowl.
- Microwave on High 6 to 7 minutes or until Velveeta is melted, stirring every 3 minutes.