Recipe by Miranda Mirocha
This is a quick and yummy meal. A friend of mine made this one night at a dinner party and we all loved it.
Top Review by mydawta3
I have made this recipe several times and each time it comes out wonderfully! We like beans so sometimes I prepare it with pinto beans and sometimes black beans..depending on what is requested :) I have followed the advice of some reviewers and stir every 20 minutes to keep the rice from being crunchy. We love cumin so I usually add about a tablespoon of it and it turns out so yummy! 5 stars!
- 473.18 ml uncooked instant rice
- 473.18 ml chicken broth (1 can)
- 236.59 ml chopped cooked chicken
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 purple, 1/2 white)
- 283.49 g canrotel mild tomatoes and green chilies
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 283.49 g can cream of chicken soup
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 453.59 g shredded cheddar cheese