Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I love chicken so this looks so good. This came from KraftKitchen. Makes 4 servings.
- 5 1⁄2 ounces chicken coating mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Mexican blend cheese
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Combine coating mix and chili powder in shaker bag. Use to coat chicken as directed on package.
- Place chicken in 8-inch square baking dish.
- Bake 20 minute.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10 minute or until chicken is cooked and cheese is melted.