Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from the Kraft foods site and tweaked it ever so slightly. It's fast, easy and good for you as well; but most of all it tastes great! Adding a dollop of sour cream to individual portions really adds an extra flavour boost. Very Mexican tasting!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -5 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into chunks
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups salsa
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1⁄2 cups MINUTE White Rice, uncooked
- Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and onion; cook and stir until chicken is cooked through.
- Add beans, salsa, corn and broth.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in rice; cover.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Garnish individual servings with reduced fat sour cream for extra flavour.