Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I needed a quick dinner and this is what I came up with. My hubby and I really enjoyed it, hope you will too.
- 170.09 g foster farms southwestern chicken
- 566.99 g simply potatoes hash browns
- 170.09 g cheddar cheese
- 113.39 g sour cream
- Fry potatoes as directed on package.
- Fry chicken just enough to heat it.
- Place chicken on top of hash browns.
- Sprinkle on cheddar cheese.
- Dollop sour cram on top.
This is a quick fix dinner even with using fresh raw chicken breast instead of pre-packaged. I just used a fair dose of Taco Seasoning on the cubes before cooking. The end dish had good flavor but it was dry. We both would have preferred a cheese sauce to the cheese that partly melted and then became solid again. Sadly, I doubt that I'll be trying this one again. Made for PAC, Spring 2014.