- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- cayenne pepper sauce, to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 medium Spanish onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 tablespoons smoky barbecue sauce
- kosher salt
- cracked black pepper
- 1 romaine lettuce, heart shredded
- 6 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 (10 -12 inch) flour tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub chicken with cumin, chili powder, and cayenne sauce.
- Heat griddle pan over high heat; cook chicken breasts 4 minutes on each side; remove from heat.
- While the chicken is cooking, heat a skillet over medium-high heat; add olive oil to the pan.
- Add in onions and garlic; cook about 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add in beans and barbecue sauce; stir to combine.
- Chop cooked chicken breasts and drop into barbecued beans; heat mixture through; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pile chicken and beans onto tortilla; top with lettuce, green onions, and tomatoes; wrap and roll.
- Serve with chips and salsa.