Recipe by Budgiegirl
A simple spice rub that gives chicken a yummy flavor. I bet it would be good on pork too. 4 points per serving for Weight Watchers. This recipe is core.
Top Review by Pam-I-Am
Wow! This was terrific! I now have a super easy chicken recipe to use when I'm under pressure for a great tasting and healthy dinner. So simple and such great flavor. I chose to grill mine since it was so hot today and I didn't want to heat up the kitchen. Grilling really brings the flavor of the spices out too. I served it with Recipe #21843 Thanks for posting!
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 16 ounces chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, chili powder, salt and paprika.
- Rub over both sides of chicken breasts.
- In a large skillet, coated with nonstick cooking spray, brown chicken on both sides; drizzle with lime juice.
- Cover and cook for 5-7 minutes or until juices run clear.