Recipe by tazdevilfan
Prepared salsa and convenient canned corn and beans add fun color, texture and flavor to this tender chicken dish.
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar chunky salsa, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the corn, black beans and 1/2 cup of salsa in a slow cooker.
- Top with chicken; pour the remaining salsa over chicken.
- Cover and cook on high for 3-4 hours or on low for 7-8 hours or until meat juices run clear.
- Sprinkle with cheese; cover until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.