Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Yummy! Add some V8 Juice, and shred the chicken for a tasty soup on a cold day :)
- 2 (864.66 g) can whole kernel corn
- 425.24 g can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 453.59 g jar salsa, divided
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 236.59 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 3 qt slow cooker, combine the corn, beans, and 1/2 of the salsa. Top with chicken, pour remaining salsa over the chicken.
- Cover and cook until meat juices run clear. Sprinkle with cheese; cover and cook until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
This recipe was very easy to make, and really good. The only thing was, it did not say in the instructions whether or not to drain the corn, so I didn't, and I found it had an almost overpowering flavor of corn. The chicken was very tender, and next time I might put it in tortillas with some rice and sour cream. Thank you!