1/1 Photo of Southwestern Cheesecake
3 hrs 20 mins
This is great appetizer cheesecake. Feeds a bunch. Serve it with tortilla chips and celery sticks. Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell peppers or 1 cup orange bell peppers or 1 cup red bell pepper (or a combo of all 3)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Stir together chips and margarine and press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Beatg cream cheese and eggs in large bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- 5Stir in the co-jack cheese and the chilis and pour over crust.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Spread sour cream over cheese cake and sprinkle on toppings.
- 9Chill 1-2 hours.
- 10Remove from cake pan after chilling.
- 11Let sit out to"soften" a little or you'll break your tortilla chips!
- 12before serving.
- 13Serve on platter surrounded by tortilla chips and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.7
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.2 mg
- Sodium 455.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g