1/1 Photo of Southwestern Cheesecake
3 hrs 20 mins
This is great appetizer cheesecake. Feeds a bunch. Serve it with tortilla chips and celery sticks. Cook time includes chill time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup finely crushed tortilla chips
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup chopped yellow bell peppers or 1 cup orange bell peppers or 1 cup red bell pepper (or a combo of all 3)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup chopped tomato
- 1Preheat oven to 325.
- 2Stir together chips and margarine and press into a 9-inch springform pan.
- 3Bake for 15 minutes.
- 4Beatg cream cheese and eggs in large bowl at medium speed until well blended.
- 5Stir in the co-jack cheese and the chilis and pour over crust.
- 6Bake for 30 minutes.
- 7Cool completely.
- 8Spread sour cream over cheese cake and sprinkle on toppings.
- 9Chill 1-2 hours.
- 10Remove from cake pan after chilling.
- 11Let sit out to"soften" a little or you'll break your tortilla chips!
- 12before serving.
- 13Serve on platter surrounded by tortilla chips and celery sticks.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.7
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 20.8 g
- Cholesterol 149.2 mg
- Sodium 455.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 13.4 g