Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This sounded delicious...Storing here for safekeeping ***updated after review to cook macaroni seperate and add to sauce on stovetop**
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 cup green chili salsa (salsa verde)
- 1 (15 ounce) can creamed corn
- 3 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese (cut into cubes)
- Mix all ingredients except for cheese and macaroni in a skillet, stirring occasionally; reduce heat to simmer/low for 5 minutes.
- Cook macaroni seperate and add to sauce.
- Add cheese and cover for 10 minutes; stirring occasionally.
I'm very sorry but this just wasn't good to us. Texture, taste, etc. was not appealing. Maybe if the pasta was pre-cooked and added later it could work- the starch seemed to make the dish very 'gummy'.