- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies, undrained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 1⁄4 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups tortilla chips, crumbled
- 5 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute first 6 ingredients in a large non-stick skillet, coated with cooking spray, over medium heat for 8 minutes. Stir in tomatoes,cream of chicken soup, chicken, tortilla chips and 4 tablespoons of cilantro; spoon into a lightly greased 9X13 inch baking dish.
- Bake, covered at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Toss remaining 1 tablespoon cilantro with cheese. Uncover casserole; sprinkle with cheese mixture. Bake for 3 more minutes to melt the cheese.