Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy, sweet and savoury! From Del Monte Fresh Produce Co.
Make and share this Southwestern Cantaloupe Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 ounces cantaloupe, peeled and thinly sliced
- 4 ounces jicama, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 ounces red bell peppers, roasted and sliced
- 3 ounces yellow bell peppers, roasted and sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- Combine all ingredients with the salad dressing and mix well.
- Looks lovely served in a wedge of the Canteloupe shell!
- Note: the prep time does not include roasting the peppers.
1st off this is a beautiful salad it was wonderful for our brunch make this one zaar tour 8