Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 mins
Inspired by the Angel Stadium Classic!
Make and share this Southwestern Cali Dogs recipe from Food.com.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil.
- In a food processor blend together the peeled, pitted avocado and sour cream until smooth.
- Lightly steam the tortillas so they don't break when you roll them.
- Lay the tortilas out side by side and place a hot dog on each one, not centered, closer to the edge.
- Roll tortilla around hot dog until you get to the center of the tortilla, fold each end in and finish rolling.
- Secure each seam with a toothpick.
- Carefully place rolled dogs in the hot oil, turning after about 3 minutes-you want them golden brown.
- Cook for another 3-ish minutes, remove from hot oil and drain on a paper towel.
- Place lettuce on each plate.
- Place fried hot dog on the lettuce.
- Top with salsa, avocado cream and diced onions.