Inspired by the Angel Stadium Classic!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet over medium high heat, heat oil.
- 2In a food processor blend together the peeled, pitted avocado and sour cream until smooth.
- 3Lightly steam the tortillas so they don't break when you roll them.
- 4Lay the tortilas out side by side and place a hot dog on each one, not centered, closer to the edge.
- 5Roll tortilla around hot dog until you get to the center of the tortilla, fold each end in and finish rolling.
- 6Secure each seam with a toothpick.
- 7Carefully place rolled dogs in the hot oil, turning after about 3 minutes-you want them golden brown.
- 8Cook for another 3-ish minutes, remove from hot oil and drain on a paper towel.
- 9Place lettuce on each plate.
- 10Place fried hot dog on the lettuce.
- 11Top with salsa, avocado cream and diced onions.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Cali Dogs
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1898.9
- Calories from Fat 1781
- Total Fat 197.9 g
- Saturated Fat 34.7 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 1144.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 10.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: