While I was at a hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona, I remember pestering a chef for this recipe. It's been so many trips ago, though, I can't remember what hotel I was at. Nevertheless, this salad is a nice twist on the usual Ceasar.
- 118.29 ml mayonnaise
- 22.18 ml low sodium chicken broth
- 14.79 ml low sodium soy sauce
- 14.79 ml fresh lemon juice
- 7.39 ml chopped chipotle chiles, from a can
- 4.92 ml brown sugar
- 1 large head romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, seeded, diced
- 118.29 ml corn kernel
- 59.16 ml parmesan cheese, grated fresh
- Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Mix lettuce, tomatoes and corn in large bowl.
- Add 3/4 of dressing and 2 T. of Parmesan. Toss.
- Determine if more dressing is needed. Add to taste.
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan before serving.