1/1 Photo of Southwestern Caesar Salad With Creamy Chipotle Dressing
While I was at a hotel in Scottsdale, Arizona, I remember pestering a chef for this recipe. It's been so many trips ago, though, I can't remember what hotel I was at. Nevertheless, this salad is a nice twist on the usual Ceasar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 tablespoons low sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped chipotle chiles, from a can
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2Whisk all dressing ingredients together in a medium bowl until well blended. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- 4Mix lettuce, tomatoes and corn in large bowl.
- 5Add 3/4 of dressing and 2 T. of Parmesan. Toss.
- 6Determine if more dressing is needed. Add to taste.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan before serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Caesar Salad With Creamy Chipotle Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (279 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.5
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 12.0 mg
- Sodium 437.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: