Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
On a hot summer day you want something that is easy to throw together that won't heat up your kitchen. This is another way of using up leftover grilled chicken breasts, and delicious as well. Caesar salad originated not from the Roman Empire and Julius Caesar, but from Tijuana, Mexico. It was created in 1924 by a chef and restaurant owner named Caesar Cardini.
- 118.29 ml purchased caesar salad dressing
- 9.85 ml taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz package)
- 2129.31 ml chopped romaine lettuce
- 118.29 ml garlic-flavored croutons
- 59.14 ml shredded fresh parmesan cheese
- 255.14 g grilled cooked chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 4 slice bacon, cooked crisp and crumbled
- In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; mix well.
- In large bowl, combine lettuce, croutons and cheese; toss to mix.
- Add dressing; mix well.
- Divide lettuce mixture evenly onto individual serving plates.
- Top each evenly with chicken and bacon bits.
- If desired sprinkle with additional shredded Parmesan cheese and serve with a lemon wedge.