On a hot summer day you want something that is easy to throw together that won't heat up your kitchen. This is another way of using up leftover grilled chicken breasts, and delicious as well. Caesar salad originated not from the Roman Empire and Julius Caesar, but from Tijuana, Mexico. It was created in 1924 by a chef and restaurant owner named Caesar Cardini.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml purchased caesar salad dressing
- 9.85 ml taco seasoning mix (from 1.25-oz package)
- 1In small bowl, combine dressing ingredients; mix well.
- 2In large bowl, combine lettuce, croutons and cheese; toss to mix.
- 3Add dressing; mix well.
- 4Divide lettuce mixture evenly onto individual serving plates.
- 5Top each evenly with chicken and bacon bits.
- 6If desired sprinkle with additional shredded Parmesan cheese and serve with a lemon wedge.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Caesar Salad With Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 452.7
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 75.4 mg
- Sodium 716.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 26.2 g