Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
A simple dip to make for parties, or everyday snacks!
- 2⁄3 cup caesar salad dressing
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2⁄3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained then chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄4 cup breadcrumbs (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cheese (for topping) (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly spritz a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam).
- Combine everything except bread crumbs in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with bread crumbs and extra cheese.
- bake for 45 minutes or until hot.
I served this during our Christmas Eve family gathering and it got wonderful reviews. It is a nice alternative to the normal spinach-artichoke dip I make. Thanks for sharing!
This is really good! It received rave reviews last night. I will definately make this one again. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
I LOVE this dip! I added 2 green onions chopped and a 1/2 tsp of hot sauce...then served with red pepper flakes on the side. (We love spicey!! 2 of the kids said they hate artichokes...and they couldn't keep their hands out of it and nearly polished off half the dip! Served with sliced baggette bread. Thanks for sharing such a great recipe. Will make this many, many times!!