- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 package low-sodium taco seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 8 hamburger buns
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, combine ground beef and taco seasoning; blend in.
- Shape ground beef into 8 balls.
- Make a well in center of each hamburger and place 2 Tablespoons cheese in each well.
- Enclose the well and flatten into patties.
- Wipe grill with olive oil so burgers won't stick.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center.
- Place cooked burger on bun topped with salsa.