Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Can't go wrong wit a good burger.
Make and share this Southwestern Burgers recipe from Food.com.
- In large mixing bowl, combine ground beef and taco seasoning; blend in.
- Shape ground beef into 8 balls.
- Make a well in center of each hamburger and place 2 Tablespoons cheese in each well.
- Enclose the well and flatten into patties.
- Wipe grill with olive oil so burgers won't stick.
- Grill for 4 to 5 minutes on each side or until no longer pink in center.
- Place cooked burger on bun topped with salsa.
A definate do again burger - Lovely tasty burger. I cut the recipe back to 2 -5 oz patties Mmm excellent
mmm mmm YUM!! Very good, we loved the Mexican flare! I just used 1 lb of lean ground beef with a whole package of taco seasoning. Wonderful zingy flavour. I had no Mexican mix cheese in, so I filled them with parmesan, it worked well, but will try it sometime with the proper cheese. and used a nice zingy salsa. Juicy, messy, wonderful, we ate two and will enjoy two from the freezer another day! Thanks for posting, will be making these again!