1/1 Photo of Southwestern Brunch Frittata
Smurfetta Chef #427781's Note:
A really different flavor for a frittata with southwestern flavors.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 400°F
- 2Spray-coat a 10-inch non-stick pan. Stir in bell pepper, onions, and garlic; sauté two minutes over medium heat. Add salmon.
- 3Beat together eggs, milk or water, and seasoning; pour over vegetables in pan. Cook eggs over medium-low heat, omelet-style, until sides are set, about 4 to 5 minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
- 4Transfer pan to oven about 5 inches from heat, covering handle with foil if necessary.
- 5Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until frittata is puffy and eggs are firm in the center.
- 6Cut into wedges; serve each slice with 1/4 cup salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern Brunch Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (230 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 214.5
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 256.2 mg
- Sodium 551.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 23.4 g