Southwestern Breakfast Strata
- Stir first 7 ingredient together until well blended.
- In separate bowl, combine corn, 1 cup green onions, and cilantro.
- Place half of bread cubes in bottom of buttered 13X9" glass baking dish.
- Spread half of tomato mixture evenly over bread.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 of cheese and half of bacon.
- Pour half of milk mixture over top. Repeat layers with rest of bread, tomato mixture, and milk. Sprinkle with remaining cheese, bacon and green onions.
- COver with plastic wrap and refrigerate over night.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.