Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious salad of black beans and corn tossed in a tangy lime dressing. Great on its own or as a healthy side to your favorite mexican meal!
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil (or olive oil, whatever you prefer)
- 1 -2 tablespoon honey
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- red pepper flakes
- 0.5 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1⁄4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 diced avocado
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- Whisk together first six ingredients in a medium size bowl. Toss in green chiles, bell pepper, corn, and black beans. Let sit for at least half an hour and add avocado before serving.