Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from Minute Rice
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 cup medium chunky salsa
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen cut green beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups minute rice instant rice, uncooked
- 1 cup tex mex shredded cheese
- Brown meat with chili powder in large deep skillet.
- Add salsa, water, corn and green beans. Bring to boil. Stir in rice; cover. Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Top with cheese; cover. Let stand 5 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and cheese is melted.