Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This recipe was created by my Mother during her pregnancy with my Brother & Sister, 41 years ago. It is served as a slightly warmed dish along with BBQ brisket, picnic and such. It is so simple and so good!!!
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1⁄4 cup diced dill pickle
- 1⁄2 cup diced mild cheddar cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cheese into a saucepan. Heat throughly, turn off and add cheese & stir right before you serve. Heat will gently melt some of the cheese and enjoy.