A wonderful, easy and delicious salad made from a leftover butterfly pork chop! You can make it with leftover bbqed chicken, too! Topped off with an easy creamy BBQ Ranch dressing! REALLY good! :)
- Place lettuce leaves, overlapping into large, shallow salad bowl.
- Place tomatoes and cucumbers around outer edge, overlapping.
- Place pork slices, overlapping in center.
- Top pork with cubes of co-jack cheese.
- Mix ranch and bbq sauce together, adding bbq sauce to taste. (*I only use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, it is thick and slightly sweet. I wouldn't really suggest a hot, thin bbq sauce.)It should end up being about the color of thousand island dressing, or slightly darker. Make to your own liking.
- Drizzle salad with dressing mix.
- This is a meal in itself! :).
- *Can sub leftover bbqed chicken, too!
Lovely salad. I made this for dinner tonight with left over chicken patties from lunch and added some left over corn from the day before. I love the salad dressing, it really kicks this one up a knotch! Made for ZWT 3!
I really like the dressing! This salad has a great presentation. The sum is better than the parts. It's healthy and so fast to put together! Wildflour, thanks for posting.