1/3 Photos of Southwestern BBQed Pork (Or Chicken) Salad
A wonderful, easy and delicious salad made from a leftover butterfly pork chop! You can make it with leftover bbqed chicken, too! Topped off with an easy creamy BBQ Ranch dressing! REALLY good! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 bbqed pork chop, sliced thin on the bias
- 4-5 large lettuce leaves
- 1 roma tomato, thinly sliced
- thinly sliced cucumber
- colby-monterey jack cheese, cubed or julienned
BBQ Ranch Dressing
- 118.29 ml prepared ranch salad dressing
- 14.79-29.58 ml sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce
- 1Place lettuce leaves, overlapping into large, shallow salad bowl.
- 2Place tomatoes and cucumbers around outer edge, overlapping.
- 3Place pork slices, overlapping in center.
- 4Top pork with cubes of co-jack cheese.
- 5Mix ranch and bbq sauce together, adding bbq sauce to taste. (*I only use Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce, it is thick and slightly sweet. I wouldn't really suggest a hot, thin bbq sauce.)It should end up being about the color of thousand island dressing, or slightly darker. Make to your own liking.
- 6Drizzle salad with dressing mix.
- 7This is a meal in itself! :).
- 8*Can sub leftover bbqed chicken, too!
Browse Our Top Southwestern U.S. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwestern U.S. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Southwestern BBQed Pork (Or Chicken) Salad
Serving Size: 1 (697 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.4
- Calories from Fat 693
- Total Fat 77.0 g
- Saturated Fat 14.5 g
- Cholesterol 107.5 mg
- Sodium 1367.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 7.6 g
- Protein 26.2 g