Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Southern Living.
- 1 (16 ounce) package prepared pizza crust (Boboli)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 2 (9 ounce) packagessouthwest-flavored cooked chicken breast strips, chopped (Tyson Southwest Seasoned Chicken Breast Strips)
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded four-cheese Mexican blend cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Put the pizza crust on a large baking sheet or pizza stone.
- Spread 1/4 cup barbecue sauce over crust.
- In a bowl, combine the remaining barbecue sauce and chicken; tossing to coat well.
- Spoon chicken mixture over crust.
- Top with cheese and cilantro.
- Bake in a 450° oven for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Very tasty! Very easy! Just how I like it. NurseDi, thanks for posting! Al