Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
this is a good barbecue sauce with a tad bit of a bite. NOT too hot
- 3⁄4 cup catsup
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in saucepan.
- bring to boil and cook on low for 10 minutes.
Great on grilled lamb kebabs and beef brisket, but do use strong coffee in place of the water.
Interestingly sweet with a little kick. I did add some extra pepper flakes. I used 1 small onion and fresh garlic. Good stuff!